Friday, April 3, 2009

Falling asleep in the living room can be dangerous

While in college, I shared a house with my brother and ricky (from "The story of Ricky" blog entry ed.), and usually several other of our bum friends were over.  After tons of booze, you better be able to get up and wander down the hall to bed, because if you pass out in the living room, you will get decorated.  
One night this happened to me.  I went out cold after a night of feverish Dixie beer consumption and slept for quite a while.  As i started to wake, I kept smelling this really stinky smell.  I opened my eyes and saw blu cheese piled up by my nose.  I tried to get up but my head was stuck.  I was now wearing a motorcycle helmet which was strapped on tight and duct taped to the coffee table.  I couldn't get up without dragging the table around.  My entire body was surrounded by empty beer cans so as I moved all the cans were getting crushed and what not.
Well, that's it.  I guess this entry was not as exciting as I hoped it would be.  oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment